Quality, Health, Safety at Work and the Environment
The Prysmian Group*, within the scope of its activities in the design, develop- ment, production, supply and installation of cables, accessories and systems for numerous applications in the energy and telecommunications sectors, as well as in the provision of related services, establishes:
- Fully meet the customer needs through the quality of products and services
Meet the legal requirements and other requirements related to Quality,
- Health and Safety at Work and Environment;
- Implement and continuously improve its own processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of management, based on consultation and participation of collaborators and their representatives, generating value for the interested parties;
- Engage and empower all levels of the organization, and all working on its behalf, to perform their activities in compliance withits own guidelines established by the health, safety and environment management systems;
- Provide adequate working conditions to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to health and safety at work, preventing injuries and health problems, and optimizing the consumption of natural resources, aiming the environment protection and pollution prevention, resulting from activities, products and services deﬁned in the scopes of management
This Integrated Management Policy should be published and disclosed to all in- terested parties, evaluated periodically and the values expressed herein should be reﬂected in the behavior of its employees and collaborators in each plant.
Prysmian Group in Latin America comprises the plants present in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico.